International Student who wish to study at Brock University Canada, have a great opportunity to apply for the Emerging Market Entrance Awards in Canada. All undergraduates’ students are eligible to apply for this program when they apply for any undergraduate course taught at the university.
Emerging Market Entrance awards – Brock University Canada is open for Selected Countries. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Brock University. The deadline of the scholarship is.
Scholarship Funding: Partial Funding
Host Institution: Brock University
Eligible Courses All Subjects
Selected Countries: Canada
Emerging Market Entrance awards – Brock University Canada is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Brock University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Brock University will provide the award amount of $1,000-$4,000 for which the student is eligible in the first year of study.
Students will automatically receive the award if they are citizens of: Bangladesh, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia; Kenya; Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine or Vietnam, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Curacao, Brunei, Mexico, Mauritius and Nepal.
Students must have to complete the language requirements given below:
IELTS-overall 6.5, no band below 6.0
TOEFL (destination code: 0895)-overall 88, with a minimum 21 on speaking and 21 on writing
CAEL-overall 70, no other band score under 60
YELT-overall category of 1 or 2
Completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma where English was the language of instruction
A minimum of three years of full-time study where the primary language of instruction and evaluation was English, with acceptable grades in English and other humanities/social science secondary school courses.
IELP Level 5 Successful completion of Level 5 of the Brock Intensive English Language program
CAE (A1 Advanced) 176 minimum score
CPE (C2 Proficiency) 176 minimum score
To apply for the program, aspirants will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
How to Get A Scholarship in Canada
- The first step you’d take to start applying for any scholarship is to confirm if the listed scholarship is meant for you, and if you qualify for the scholarship. Know the different type of scholarships that are available, the difference between grants and scholarship, and other type of financial aid available to students. Here are some of the scholarship available to students.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship or Merit Scholarship: This type of scholarship is available to international students who have achieved a good level of academic excellence, and have met the minimum GPA requirements required by the school.
- Entrance Scholarship: Unlike the Academic scholarship, your academic qualification is also required, but not a high GPA as will be required when you apply for an Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- Sports Scholarship: You can earn scholarship based on athletic ability. There are so many schools in Canada who are offering scholarship to students who attend their school to play for the sport team.
- Financial Need or Need Based Scholarship: this is another type of university scholarship available for Undergraduate, Graduates and Postgraduate students who lack the financial means to pay for their studies abroad. This type of scholarship require students to show or demonstrate financial need to qualify. The student must also prove that the parents or guardian are unable to pay their fees because they cannot afford it.
- Find out the different available scholarships and d also find out the requirements for each scholarship you wish to apply for, and then start submitting your application. Below are some steps on how to find a scholarship
- Search databases and online
- Register for a Scholarship Search or sign up with Booksev.com to get scholarship updates
- Talk to counselors
- Fill out a FAFSA (Federal Student Aid) even if you don’t need it because some scholarships will require it
- Talk to friends and family
- Talk to people on forums like Facebook and Quora
- Ask the university you are wanting to apply to
- Look for companies that will sponsor you
- Start Applying: To win any scholarship meeting the requirements is not just enough, you must be quick with your application and try to beat the deadline. Gather up all the scholarships, their requirements, and their individual deadline. Then you can start applying immediately.