Education is very important if you want to be a self-dependent person. Keeping this fact in mind, the University of Windsor Students’ Alliance is now offering the International Student Leader Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
The purpose of the funding program is to provide an educational fund to all international students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at UWSA.
The University of Windsor is a public research university situated in Windsor, Canada. Being the southernmost university of Canada, it was established in the year 1857. The university offers 190 undergraduate degrees and 65 graduate and doctoral degrees across nine faculties including the Faculty of Education, Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities, Engineering, Graduate Studies, Law, Nursing, Science, Human Kinetics, and Odette School of Business. The research faculty of the university has spread its focus over health, entrepreneurship, and natural science research.
The campus is located close to the United States covering 51 hectares of land and adjacent to the residential neighborhood. Some of the academic programs including the Executive and Professional Education program and Social Work are moved to the downtown core. The CAW Student Center houses the bookstore and food court to cater to the student’s needs. Further, St. Denis Center at the southern end of the campus is home to athletic and recreational facilities including the weight room and swimming pool for students.
The University of Windsor has a family of 16,231 students per year from over 100 countries across the world. Out of the total population of students, over 12,356 part-time and full-time undergraduate students and 4,135 are graduate students and 23% are international students. The university gives scholarships to selected students through an essay writing competition every year.
Why should choose to study at the University of Windsor Students’ Alliance? UWSA works to ensure that all qualified students can obtain a post-secondary education, regardless of their financial situation.
Brief Description of the University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships
Scholarship Host: University of Windsor Students’ Alliance
Scholarship Location: Canada
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Worth of Scholarship: $500
Nationality: All Nationalities
Scholarship Deadline: March 14, 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An international student who has shown excellent capabilities as a leader through involvement on campus.
- You must be a UWSA member in the winter 2021 semester or had been one in the fall 2020 semester. A UWSA member is a full-time undergraduate student.
Method of Application
- Method of Application: In order to apply for the undergraduate degree program, candidates must take admission to the university. After that, they can access this award.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Worth of Scholarship
The University of Windsor Students’ Alliance will provide an award amount of $500 to the successful applicants for Undergraduate study.
For information and how to apply,