Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for International Student Leadership Scholarships at George Brown College in Canada. The program is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The study grants are open for international students who wish to be part of the master’s degree program at George Brown College.
Established in 1967, George Brown College was named after a newspaper publisher and politician as well, George Brown. It is also known as George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology. Sally Horsfall Eaton was the first chancellor of the college. The college is known to be the first college to start a distance education system. Currently, it has over 15,000 distance education students from all over the world.
Located in Canada, George Brown College has 3 campuses, namely Casa Loma Campus, St. James Campus, and Waterfront Campus. The Casa Loma Campus is the main campus and is known as the clean and green space of the college. The second campus, St. James Campus comprises five buildings and houses the faculty of Financial Services, Creative Arts, Business Administration, and Centre for Hospitality as well as Culinary Arts. The Waterfront campus is the newest campus, opened in 2012 and comprises of Centre for Health Sciences.
All three campuses are nearby to restaurants, shops, and stores. The college is located at a place where students are in reach of a job market, as the companies play a significant role in the academic life of students, providing them with practical experience, advice about meeting industry needs by building an effective curriculum and sharpen their skills in the particular field of interest.
Why choose to study at George Brown College? George Brown provides a wide range of programs for recent immigrants and international students in art and design, business, community services, early childhood education, construction and engineering technology, health sciences, hospitality and culinary arts, preparatory studies, as well as specialized programs and services.
Brief Description of the George Brown College International Student Leadership Scholarships
Scholarship Host: George Brown College
Scholarship Location: Canada
Scholarship Type: Masters
Worth of Scholarship: Educational fund
Nationality: All Nationalities
Scholarship Deadline: April 5, 2021
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must have scored a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Must be enthusiastically involved in the Community (college and external)
Method of Application
- Method of Application: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must apply for admission to a master’s program at George Brown College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Worth of scholarship
George Brown College will provide an educational fund to interested and outstanding students in Canada.
For more information and how to apply